- You are visiting the website www.planet-nomad.com owned by PlanetNomad OU (Private Limited Company) domiciled at Sepapaja tn 6, 15551 Tallinn (Estonia) and registered no. 16254398, (herein referred to as << the Owner>>).
The activity is not subject to any prior administrative authorization regime.
You may contact THE HOLDER by any of the following means:
Contact e-mail address:
OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Phone: +33 (0)18.104.22.168.03.63
- These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER that makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. These conditions shall apply regardless of the general conditions of contracting that may be mandatory.
Use of the portal
- www.planet-nomad.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Planet Nomad® website. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which he will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its Planet Nomad® site and (by way of example, but not limited to), not to use them for:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other commercial use, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
THE HOLDER has the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
- THE OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. You can view the elements of the site Planet Nomad® and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the HOLDER.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
- The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
- a) The availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the web page serves the USER’s objectives.
- c) Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE OWNER shall make all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Damages or losses arising from circumstances occurring due to acts of God or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it should be noted that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website Planet Nomad®, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the website Planet Nomad®.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
- In the event that www.planet-nomad.comse include links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case THE HOLDER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Planet Nomad® website and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who violate the contents of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of the website Planet Nomad® exercising all civil and criminal actions that may apply by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest to him/her depending on the use he/she makes of the content of the website.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or warn you if they are installed. To continue without changing your cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any information that can identify you, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to use the services we make available or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
- Session cookies: expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: they expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, to keep the user identified on the website and its services or when they are manually deleted).
Cookies, depending on their purpose, can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies (technical and customization): This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. By way of example, this type includes: volume settings of video or sound players and video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Analytical Cookies: Each time a user visits a service or information of the website or a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the services of the website to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and, therefore, the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and, therefore, the most attractive to users.
- Know if the user is accessing is new or repeat visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register for any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the website.
How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.